No more using toxic commercial fabric softeners, our plant based formula contains no nasty chemicals or artificial fragrances and leaves your clothes, sheets and towels amazingly soft! Also, the essential oil blend including Lavender, patchouli and juniper leaves it smelling beautifully fresh!
Abode’s NEW Fabric Softener is derived from plant and mineral based ingredients it is free from nasty chemicals such as phosphates, zeolites and harsh surfactants such as the sulphates and coco betaines. Biodegradable and grey water safe, the ultra concentrated formulation only requires a small amount making it a great buy for the health conscious buyer.
Machine Type: suitable for front and top loaders.
Water temperature: suitable for hot and cold water.
How We Differ to Other Brands:
- Free from zeolites, phosphates, palm oil, petrochemicals, optical brighteners, chlorine and NO SALT!
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family
- Grey water and septic tank safe.
- Biodegradable and pH neutral.
- Australian made and owned.
- Plant Based
- No Nasty Chemicals
- Top and Front Loader
- Sulphate Free
- Vegan Friendly
Direction of Use:
- Front Loaders: normal load: 1/4 cap / heavy load: 1/2 cap
- Top Loaders: normal load: 1/2 cap / heavy load: 1 cap
- Handwash or soaking: 1/2 cap per 5 litres of warm water