A high performance concentrated non-citrus floor and bin cleaner that effectively cuts through grease and grime without the nasty fumes. This is important when it comes to families with young children as their breathing zone is close to the floor. Free from toxic chemicals like bleach, ammonia and d-limonene, it is suitable for non timber floors and plastic bins. Best of all, it doesn’t leave streaks typically caused by other products.
How We Differ to Other Brands
- Free from ammonia, bleach and d-limonene.
- Microfibre cloth compatible.
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals.
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family.
- Australian made and owned.
- Incredibly cost effective.
- Recommended by Building Biologists.
Water, soda ash, sodium citrate (food grade), alkylpolyglucosides (derived from corn, wheat and coconut) and pure lavender essential oil.
- pH Neutral Formula
- No Bleach or Ammonia
- Solvent Free
- Sulphate Free
- Vegan Friendly
Direction of Use
- Floors: alittle goes along way! Pour one cap full (60ml) into a 4 litre bucket of warm to hot water. Mix well and use with a mop as usual.
- Plastic bins: pour one cap full (60mls) into an empty bin to which you have added a few litres of warm to hot water (4 litres or so). Allow to stand for 5 minutes. Discard water. For best resuts, dry the bin in full sun.