This purpose made gel took three years to perfect to ensure that the consistency of the xanthan gum was sufficient to allow adequate contact time for the tea tree essential oil to act on the toilet bowl. Cuts through nasty stains without the need to use bleach (sodium hypochlorite is a skin and lung irritant) and other nasty chemicals. It will leave your bathroom smelling like a home not a hospital!
How we differ to other Cleaning Brands:
- We use food grade ingredients (where they are available) NOT industrial grade which are often contaminated with heavy metals.
- Designed by a naturopath and formulating chemist from the ground up free from nasty chemicals like bleach or ammonia.
- Grey water and septic tank safe.
- Concentrated formulations make it more affordable than most other brands on the market.
- Australian made and owned.
Water, alkylpolyglucosides (derived from coconut, wheat and corn), xanthan gum (food grade), citric acid (food grade), lactic acid, sodium gluconate, glycine extracts (amino acids) and pure tea tree essential oil.
- Greywater safe
- No Bleach or Ammonia
- Naturally Antibacterial
- Sulphate Free
- Vegan Friendly
Direction of Use:
Apply a generous amount around the toilet bowl. Leave for one minute to allow the antibacterial action of the tea tree essential oil to work before using the toilet brush.