Rosemary essential oil is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty. The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity.
Rosemary is also a flavourful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savoury recipes.
- Its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity
- Lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to all dishes
- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
- Stir in a few drops to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavour.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary essential oil in your favourite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop to marinades and salad dressings for an extra dose of flavour.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary essential oil for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energising aroma.
- Diffuse Rosemary in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.